Let Shipwright show you the wealth of opportunities
for cost savings with in-service support.
Maximizing return on investment demands leveraging underway time in service to complete as much and many maintenance, upgrade and compliance projects as possible.
Shipwright can plan, engineer, administer and manage a wide array of services to enhance the value of your maritime resources. A brief summary follows and key disciplines are expanded further in the following pages.
- Business plan evaluation, change analysis, & restructuring, vessel operation assessment, budgeting, procurement
- Crew labor relationship including logistics, travel, training, voyage route planning, and ship & shore-side protocols
- Operation manuals including pre-departure, underway & arrival checklists, heavy weather and emergency plans, standard radio procedures, ballast water management, waste oil and garbage disposal plans and required logs
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) development, implementation, training & audits
- Vessel Security Plan (VSP) development, implementation, training & audits
- Pollution Response Plans development, implementation, training & audits
- Periodic surveys including hull & condition, lightship, trip-in-tow, draft, on & off hire
Below you’ll find definitions of our many competencies for in-service work.
Learn more by clicking on one to view the detail page — or choose from the main navigation at the top of the page.