Contract design enumerates specific definitions of the ship type, form, arrangements, scantlings, deadweight, hydrostatics including intact and damaged, propulsion, service speed, resistance, and ship motion.
Shipwright delivers contract design across the full range of maritime design:
- Ship Specification
- General Arrangement Drawings
- Body Plan with sufficient detail to allow the manufacture of scaled models for testing in hydrodynamic towing tanks.
- Classification Drawings of the structures required for approval including Midship Section, Typical Bulkheads, Shell Expansion, Bow & Stern Structure, Penetrations, Engine, Auxiliary and Heavy Equipment Foundations
- Stability, strength, and resistance calculations
- Diagrams of the main piping systems (Firefighting, Fuel, Bilge, Ballast, Potable, Black, Grey, Cargo, Control Pneumatic, etc.)