The Shipwright team will deliver to you, our client, a world-class, seaworthy design with optimized features meeting and exceeding the most stringent classification, regulatory and environmental requirements in a most value-enhanced way.
Award-winning innovative design is on your side when you work with the experts at Shipwright.
A complete A to Z, cradle to grave partnership is what we offer including pre-design efforts to narrow the design scope reducing overall development costs.
Owner's representation and extensive operational support post build is also a regular part of the Shipwright relationship. Many design elements are part of the process.
In addition to the major design stages and disciplines included in the following pages some of the additional design elements also include:
- Feasibility studies, economic and business analysis, regulatory requirements & business plan production
- Conceptual design, styling, modeling & exterior flyover & interior walk-through 3D rendering &animation
- Resistance, power, speed, sea-keeping & maneuverability analysis
- Modeling in tow tanks and computer-based computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Intact & damaged stability calculations including curves of form, MCT, stability booklets, & inclining
- Structural analysis including global Finite Element Analysis (FEA) hull models and localized beam & plate
- Vibration analysis
- Mechanical analysis & design including HVAC, piping, hydraulic, pneumatic, rudder
- Electrical analysis & design including global load, distribution, fault, overcurrent protection, voltage drop, etc.
- Motion reducing analysis & design including stabilizers, flume tanks, gyros, bilge keels & paravanes
- Fire detection & suppression design, Fire & safety plans, Life-Saving Appliance specifications
- Design packages to all levels, including class, tender, contract, detailed build and shop including nesting
- Contract negotiation, owner representation during construction, sea trails, delivery and operational start-up
Detailed information on our design competencies.
Learn more by clicking on any of these topics, or choose from the main navigation at the top of the page.